Since Liam was diagnosed with Lyme earlier this week I have been cleaning like crazy. I don’t know if it is because the fog has lifted or if I am a bit worried and trying to distract myself…but whatever the case may be, I cleaned out the sitting room and dining room at the front of the house, the coat closet and the master bedroom.
The laundry situation gets out of control in our bedroom since we don’t have a laundry room. So I just decided to make a designated laundry area (bench). I moved this ottoman/bench up from the living room (it used to be in this exact spot before Mila came home). Hopefully this will make it feel as though the laundry is better contained in our room.
This is how I started this laundry project…I couldn’t stand the old, stained ironing board cover a moment longer. I removed it and made a new one to match Mila’s. I wanted to get this done so badly that I sewed the entire thing with Mila sitting on my lap! She is fascinated by the sewing machine and sits and watches fairly patiently. Next, I am cleaning/organizing the washer/dryer area.