1. I ordered new yarn for the big blankie from Jo Ann Fabrics. All yarn is currently 25% off, plus I got a free shipping. I have been stuck for a while since I have started to run out of colors.
2. Have you been watching South Riding on Masterpiece Theater? If not, you can watch it on their site for a few weeks after it airs! I am really enjoying it.
I think I want to dye my hair red-ish brown and wear it like this. OK? Maybe for my birthday I will do it. I haven’t dyed my hair since I was 14 when Carey and I peroxided it
3. I borrowed “A Perfectly Kept House is the Sign of a Misspent Life” from the library. Inspiring.
4. I think I am going to get my Ikea table this weekend.
5. I bought the new Adele cd at Target. I didn’t like it. I love her older songs. What the heck?
6. I have an MRI scheduled for Monday. They are checking for a tumor in my pituitary gland. Not going to think about it…ok trying really hard not to think about it yet. Just going to keep busy.
7. E and I are going to a rummage sale in Purcellville, VA tomorrow. Super fun.